Tools: SharePoint 2010 / InfoPath 2010
* before we begin; ensure the following is created and associated with your List
– the List exists
– the Content Type is associated with the List
* these steps are very similar to the basic steps where an InfoPath Form is created and associated with an existing List (which automagically defaults to the Content Type of Item)
– Select File menu tab
– Select SharePoint List template
– Select Design Form button
– Enter Site URL
– Select existing List
– Select Content Type
The new InfoPath Form is now associated with a specific Content Type.
How has SharePoint Affected you?